With the booming of the craft beer industry around the world, a large number of craft beer workshops (factories) have been bred. These workshop beers are different from traditional mass beers in terms of raw materials and auxiliary materials, production processes and Craft beer equipment settings. In order to facilitate craft brewers to standardize operations and reduce risks in construction, the editor has specially edited a craft beer workshop (factory) plant construction outline for reference.
1. Selection of land for building a workshop (factory)
The address should have more convenient transportation conditions. If it needs to be built near the road, the shortest distance is better to save investment.
It must conform to the regional economic development plan, occupy as little arable land as possible, have more convenient facilities, and pay attention to environmental protection.
There are two types of land for craft brewery construction options: one is to buy industrial land, and the other is to lease a standard factory building. Due to the large power consumption in production, power curtailment has a greater impact on production, so an area with sufficient power supply should be selected. Beer production has the factors of water pollution and noise pollution, so it should be kept away from residential areas.
2. Regional functions of Jianfang (factory)
The internal equipment of the craft beer workshop should be compactly arranged, not only to meet the requirements of current specifications, but also to meet the needs of production, not only to reduce energy consumption, but also to facilitate cleaning and visits, and to avoid production obstacles and potential safety hazards; The operation nature and content of the entire production function of the brewery can be divided into production, storage, management and other parts. The production function area can be further subdivided into areas such as the material to be produced area, the crushing area, the saccharification area, the fermentation area, the packaging area, the refrigeration area, the inspection area, and the cleaning area.
3. Building a workshop (factory) with energy supply requirements
1. Power supply requirements
In the process of brewing beer, long-term power failure is not allowed, otherwise it will cause greater economic losses. Therefore, there must be sufficient power supply guarantee for production.
2. Heating requirements
The saccharification process, cleaning, sterilization and other processes of beer brewing all require sufficient thermal energy resources.
4. Requirements for water supply and drainage function of building a workshop (factory)
One of the most important raw materials for breweries is water, so the supply of water resources is first and foremost the guarantee of safe drinking water. At the same time, the water supply and drainage system should be separated when the plant is built. The rainwater can be open ditch, and the sewage must enter the specified urban pipe network after sewage treatment.
5. Environmental protection requirements for building a workshop (factory)
The types and locations of pollutants such as waste gas, waste water, waste residue, dust and noise discharged to the outside must meet the requirements of construction and discharge regulations.
6.building workshop (factory) equipment management and Other considerations
1. High-speed equipment, high-temperature pipelines, etc. have hidden dangers. It is recommended to set or mark safety warning signs.
2. A large amount of carbon dioxide will be generated or utilized in the production process. It is recommended that relevant personnel be regularly trained on standard operating procedures to reduce risks.
3. The craft beer workshop needs to lay a solid foundation for safe production during the construction process, both in terms of construction and production management. No matter what raw materials are used and what technology is used, the production process must be strictly controlled, product quality must be done well, and safe production can be ensured, in order to produce qualified beer and provide consumers with high-quality, safe and personalized craft beer.