1. The Importance of Maintenance and Maintenance
Cleaning and maintaining your brewing equipment is an important part of the brewing process. The more often you clean your device, the longer it will last and the fewer problems you will have while using it.
Whether it is bar beer equipment or home-brew beer equipment, in the process of use, in order to avoid equipment aging and ensure the normal operation and work of beer equipment, we must pay more attention to the use and maintenance of equipment. It is necessary to do a good job in the maintenance of the equipment. While ensuring the normal operation of the equipment during use, it will not adversely affect the taste of beer.
2. What are the main aspects of the daily maintenance of beer equipment?
- Do a good job in daily equipment maintenance and inspection.
This is an important point of equipment maintenance. Routine inspection is performed once a day to ensure that the equipment parts are working normally, and the pipelines and circuits are unobstructed. If aging parts are found to be rusty during the inspection process, replace them in time.
- Auxiliary maintenance of beer equipment.
After the heat exchanger has been in operation for a long time or has not been used for a long time, it should be disassembled and cleaned, and the cleaned parts should be in place, and the aging sealing gasket should be replaced in time. Regularly check the wiring and grounding conditions of each motor and pump to ensure correct wiring. The pumps used in the beer equipment must not run idling or rotate, and replace the pump seal in time if the pump is found to be leaking. Check the oil level of the deceleration motor and hydraulic equipment, and add lubricating oil to the stirring motor regularly according to the manual.
3. Maintenance steps of beer production equipment
(1) It is forbidden to use Cl-containing detergent or disinfectant for equipment cleaning.
(2) If the equipment is not used for a long time, please clean the equipment completely before stopping the craft beer equipment, and close the valves after the water runs out. After the equipment has not been used for a long time, please clean the equipment completely before reusing it, and it can be cleaned several times.
(3) After the heat exchanger has been used for a long time or not used for a long time, it should be disassembled and cleaned. When cleaning, it is forbidden to use metal brushes, and it is forbidden to bend, distort, trample, and squeeze the heat exchanger plates. Gaskets should be replaced in time.
(4) The equipment should regularly check the wiring and grounding conditions of each motor and pump to ensure that the wiring is accurate. Check the oil level of the deceleration motor and hydraulic equipment, and add lubricating oil to the stirring motor regularly according to the instructions. Regularly check whether the connecting parts of the stirring and cultivating knives are fastened. The pumps used in the beer equipment must not run idling or rotate, and replace the pump seal in time if the pump is found to be leaking.
(5) Always check whether there are foreign objects and impurities in the hopper of the crushing machine, check whether the fasteners on the crushing machine are loose, the tightness of the drive belt of the crushing machine and the reliability of each safety protection device. Clean up the damaged grinding rollers regularly.
(6) Frequently check whether the pressure gauges of the steam heating equipment and the safety valves of the craft beer equipment are normal, and ensure that the drain valves are unblocked; if the liquid level is less than the specified level, do not turn on the heating! When the equipment is in operation, steam, wort and other high-temperature Warning symbols should be hung on the top of pipelines and saccharification equipment to avoid scalding.
4. Maintenance of beer equipment host
1. After each use of the saccharification equipment, it should be washed with water in time, and the saccharification pipeline, plate heat exchanger and wort pipeline should also be cleaned.
2. Maintenance of beer fermenter:
(1) If the air inlet pipe and the outlet pipe joint leak air, if the problem is not solved by tightening the joint, add or replace the packing.
(2) The pressure gauge and safety valve should be checked regularly, and if there is any failure, it should be replaced or repaired in time.
(3) Electric appliances, instruments, sensors and other electrical equipment are strictly prohibited from being in direct contact with water and steam to prevent them from getting damp.
(4) When the equipment is out of use, it should be cleaned in time to remove the remaining water in the pipes, tank lids and hand hole screws to prevent deformation of the sealing ring.
(5) If it is not used for the time being, it is necessary to empty it and drain the remaining water in the tank and in each pipeline.
No matter how good the maintenance method is, it needs to be done by operators who are familiar with the equipment. The damage caused by an improper operation may require ten times the cost of maintenance. Therefore, the beer production equipment company believes that training employees to use the equipment correctly and perform qualified maintenance on the equipment , can fundamentally improve the problem of equipment damage and ensure the good operation of the equipment.